1. The Believer - this is the person who encourages you, when things get difficult they are the one who reminds you of your abilities and skills and your past successes. They will help you to see you can overcome the obstacles in your path or help you to find a way around them.
2. The Neutral - this person doesn't get carried away by your enthusiasm or just tell you what you want to hear. They patiently wait to hear all the details and then provide you with impartial feedback.
3. The Adviser - this is the person you call on when making a big decision, their advice may often challenge your existing thoughts or ideas, they tell what you need to hear.
4. The Opposite - this person follows a different path to yours yet still understands what your are about and what you are trying to achieve, they are able to offer a different point of view and have strengths to complement your areas of need.
5. The Explorer - this person will help you explore your ideas, they will listen, acting as a sounding board and judging your ideas with you.
6. The Challenger - this person's actions and words serve to keep you motivated, perhaps they've questioned your abilities or intentions, doubted you or made you feel you weren't good enough. The end result is they have spurred you on to even greater effort and achievement.